- Strengthens immunity against colds and flu
- Helps remove mucus and toxins out of body
- Contains anti-inflammatory, antiviral and antibacterial properties
- Is a natural sanitiser
- Improves metabolism
- Relief from muscle and joint pain
- Assists in controlling cholesterol levels
- Works great on skin: sunburn, dermatitis, psoriasis, and eczema.
Good news, it comes with a easy to follow recipe card.. You have a few options on how to prep your Moss. It can be turned into a tasteless gel to consume with any food or drink, you can also dry it to eat raw in salads.
The best method to dry it, is to wash the moss and clean it. Then, use a dehydrator to create crunchy moss for food and salad toppings.
People with allergies to iodine should not consume it. Consult with your health care professional before use if you have a medical concern. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases. This product is a natural dietary supplement intended for nutritional support.