How Does Sea Moss Help You?
- Strengthen immunity against cold and flu
- Removes mucus and toxins out of body
- Contains anti-inflammatory, antiviral and
- antibacterial properties
- Is a natural sanitizer
- Improves metabolism
- Helps in regulating the menstrual cycle
- Provides relief from muscle and joint pain
- Controls cholesterol levels
- Works great on skin: sunburn, dermatitis,
- psoriasis, and eczema
Sea Moss, also known as Irish Moss, contains 92 essential minerals for the human body
It is an excellent source of calcium, manganese, zinc, bromine, iron and protein. A considerable amount of magnesium and sodium phosphates can be traced.
Take 2Tbsp preferably in the morning in a smoothie, tea, food, by the spoon or as directed by health officials.
Sea Moss Gel ONLY Ships Mon, Tue & Wed Weekly.
We only mail those days to avoid your sea moss from sitting in the post office, warehouse over the weekend. Sea Moss needs to be refrigerated asap!
If you ordered Sea Moss Gel between Wed-Sun It will be shipped first thing Monday.
REFRIGERATE GEL AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE IT.
People with allergies to iodine should not consume it. Consult with your health care professional before use if you have a medical concern. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases. This product is a natural dietary supplement intended for nutritional support.