- Strengthens immunity against cold and flu
- Removes mucus and toxins out of body
- Contains anti-inflammatory, antiviral and antibacterial properties
- Is a natural sanitizer
- Improves metabolism
- Helps in regulating the menstrual cycle
- Provides relief from muscle and joint pain
- Controls cholesterol levels
- Works great on skin: sunburn, dermatitis, psoriasis, and eczema.
Once you receive your raw moss you will have to prepare it to your liking. You have a few options on how to prep your moss. It can be turned into a tasteless gel to consume with food, or you can dry it to eat raw in salads. The best method to dry it is to wash the moss and clean it. Then, use a dehydrator to create crunchy moss.
People with allergies to iodine should not consume it. Consult with your health care professional before use if you have a medical concern. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases. This product is a natural dietary supplement intended for nutritional support.